Service Now in Hyderabad
ServiceNow Training offers professional certification programs. Certification guarantees employers and peers that a Service Now certified professional owns the skills and facts to accomplish the duties included in ServiceNow operation, application progress, and system management.
- Perform core configuration tasks,
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, and client scripts,
- Add users, groups, and roles,
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets, and update sets
- Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog.
- Create workflow activities and endorsements
- Configure alerts and reports
- View upgrade-history and grade
- Control system entrée and data refuge
- Create baseline concert metrics,
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and execute instance branding and customization,
- Assimilate social IT elements and acquire best practices.
ServiceNow is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider of Enterprise Service Management (SM) software. ServiceNow simulation is used globally to define, organize, and mechanize the flow of work, removing dependences on email and spreadsheets to convert the delivery and service management for the enterprise. ServiceNow offers service management for every department in an enterprise including human resources, IT, facilities, etc.
Due to its global demand, ServiceNow trained professionals are enjoying the excellent prospect of building a professional career. In Karuna Management Service best care has taken to plan and offer an all-encompassing ServiceNow Training program.
ServiceNow training module by SoftBloom institute is divided into 6 modules. This module based training offers excellent leverage for the recipients as they can enjoy their liberty of attending professional course training in flexible timing. Take a look at the 6 modules:
Module 1: Introduction and synopsis
In module 1, users will get an introduction and overview of how to interact with and navigate through this Foundations course.
Module 2: User Interface
In Module 2, users will take a close look at the welcome screen and home pages by role, as well as then will get access to content pane information formats.
Module 3: Navigation and Search
In Module 3 users will route by using filters and breadcrumbs and they will learn about right and left mouse clicks. Finally, they will look at the 5 different systems of searching in ServiceNow.
Module 4: End User Role
In Module 4, users will learn what they can see and do as a ServiceNow End User.
Module 5: ITIL User Role
In Module 5, users will learn that you can see and do as a ServiceNow ITIL User. An ITIL User has all of the competences of an end user but he can also inspect and grip incidents.
Module 6: System Administrator
In Module 6, users will learn what they can see and perform as a System Administrator. As a system administrator users will have all functionality of the ServiceNow platform.
ServiceNow Training offers required knowledge for training recipients need to design, configure and maintain their ServiceNow investment and offers users the skills they need to work productively across the business from the beginning. Additional benefits of this training include:
Develop Product Know-how
- Increase product acceptance to make the most of the ServiceNow value
- Improve a sturdy ServiceNow skillset to drive results across the business faster.
Flexible Knowledge Solutions
Get hands-on involvement through virtual or public classrooms or self-paced online training,
- Cut travel expenses and cost per attendee with onsite training.
- Validate actual mastery of ServiceNow and best practices with certification.